Come and join the 2nd Annual Boy's Showcase!|
Hosted by Vancouver Hawks FHC and organised in conjunction with West Vancouver FHC, the Boy's Showcase aims to encourage
lifelong participation in field hockey for boys of all ages and abilities.
We gratefully acknowledge the financial contribution of the Men's National Team Olympic Endowment Fund
Saturday June 8th, 9am - 6:30pm
UBC Wright and Warren Fields
| || || ||7:30||JDS inter squad match|
|9:00||Jamboree|| ||9:00||FHBC 1|
|11:00||BU12 Y v H6||BU12 B v H2||10:30||FHBC 2|
|12:30||WVU12 Blaze|| ||12:00||FHBC 3|
|2:00||BU16 W v H8|| ||1:30||AUS 75+ v Hawks Boys|
|3:30||WV BU16|| ||3:00||FHBC 4|
| || || ||4:30||The Bridge Cup - Hawks v WV|
| || || ||6:00||FHBC 5|
Because it's fun! Here are some of the amazing things we have lined up:
- U8 - U10 Jamboree (9-11am) run by Junior National Team players!
- Men's National Team Demonstration (11-11.30am and 3-3:30pm)
- Australia Over 75s vs Hawks U12 - intergenerational match!
- The inaugural Bridge Cup - Vancouver Hawks Premier vs West Vancouver Premier
- U15 Club Championships - all day
- Boys Spring League Matches - all day
- Games and competitions - all day
- Beer tent!
See you there!
Vancouver Hawks is delighted to invite all boys U8 - U10 to this FREE Boys Jamboree as part of the Boys Showcase - The Real Thing, Hockey, no ice!
Featuring skills, mini games and coaching from some of the Men's Senior National Team players.
When: Saturday June 8th 9:00 - 11:00am
Where: Warren Field (UBC)
Length: 20 minute per game (2 halves)
Please bring the following equipment:
- running shoes
You can register as a team of 5 or we will put you on a team!
The Real Thing - Hockey, No Ice!